Is the cost of shipping included in your pricing?
No. Shipping costs for each machine depend on a few different factors, including the following:
- The machine’s packing weight and dimensions
- The list of included accessories (heavy or bulky ones can increase shipping costs)
- The distance to the destination
- Whether the destination is a residential address, commercial address, or depot
- Whether a lift gate will be required to unload the machine
We obtain quotes from multiple carriers before shipment so we ensure competitive pricing, and will also use our customers’ preferred shippers if they have existing relationships with freight companies.
Do you provide financing?
Financing is currently only available for commercial customers. There are really no good options out there for personal financing from our end. If you need to finance the machine on a personal level, a local credit union or bank would be your best bet. We have had a few customers who found success with PayPal’s financing program as well. Hobbyist customers who maintain corporations for side-work or for tax purposes can also purchase machines as assets for their businesses (provided that they will be used for machining jobs for their own customers).
What is the warranty on your products?
We offer a one-year warranty on defective parts.